Organizations rely on facilitators to help guide their meetings so they can focus on successful development and implementation of strategies for growth and solutions to their needs. Using Dale Smith as your facilitator can save time and money by using her extensive toolbox of processes as a starting point for designing meetings. Some examples are:
- Strategic Planning: to establish direction and gain commitment
- Issue Resolution: to gain agreement on how to address a problem
- Team Building: to address internal strife hampering team performance
- Employee Engagement: to gain employee or public input on initiatives
- Meeting Transformation: to improve meeting effectiveness
- Board Meeting Facilitation: to extract a wider breadth of valuable expertise and knowledge
- Conference Facilitation: guide event and manage participant discussions
- Focus Groups: to gain valuable feedback on a specific topic
Smith Management Training and Consulting will develop a collaborative approach to identify, discuss and resolve concerns safely. This will be accomplished by cultivating a trusting and open environment that allows constructive discussion among stakeholders. The results would be a mutual and respectful agreement that allows the agency to move forward.
Let Smith Management Training and Consulting help you with this challenge!